Saturday, October 17, 2015

Rainbow food

I have been enjoying the joys of shopping at the famers market again. It was tough for a few years with three very little children but now I am so lucky to have moments with just 1 again, and it takes me back in time. So my littlest and I go explore the food and his little grubby hands reach for all the beautiful veggies and fruits. Its pretty amazing. And of course I must chase him around before we leave while lugging all my food. Pretty great. So here are some of my recent meals that inspire me to create a rainbow effect. Joy in my eyes, joy in my belly, joy in my heart. 


Beets, basil, heirloom tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, avocado, red pepper and champagne vinaigrette. 


Cashews, pomegranate seeds, red peppers, basil, heirloom and cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette. 



Gorgeousness


Poached eggs, paprika, franks hot sauce, mixed lettuces, tomatoes, avocado, cashews.

No comments:

Post a Comment